Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some general housing ideas

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Here are some ideas I think would be fun and helpful for decorating. Thanks for reading!

1. There are two advanced move bugs that are still frustrating decorators having to retarget and re-rotate again and again. Would be wonderful to fix them:
--the castle magic targeting loss bug, that using advanced move on items often causes castle magic to lose track of them.
--the item angle loss bug, using advanced move on an item often causes it to revert back to the nearest 45 degree angle when the house is reloaded.

2. Please bring back the advanced move interface for wands. I know it might not work on all wands. It worked for all my wands and it was so helpful! Since that feature was removed, it's taken me much longer to position my wands, and I also had wands that were impossible to position in tight spaces--the wall would not accept them in that spot, and I had to move them into place with castle magic.

3. Place object at coordinates interface. It would be great if we could simply specify the coordinates to place an object at. Sometimes, in crowded situations, it’s complicated or impossible to place an object.

4. Landscape blocks--castle blocks for outdoors with some terrain on them, in textures to match popular houses.

5. More variety of shapes of castle blocks. Curved walls, dome ceilings, gothic arches, etc. Also XXL floors and walls.

6. I know alternative textures for castle blocks are in the works, it would be great if we would have an option whether to enlarge the texture along with the wall, or keep it at the original scale, which could help decorators match castle blocks to house interiors or to other blocks at different scales.

7. Hit box Door and Trap door items that punch through invisible walls and floors.

8. Door and Trap door items that make visible graphics invisible. Eg. To create a window in the wall of a house.

9. I'd love to be able to suppress the entire graphic (ideally the invisible walls) of the house exterior, and just show the yard. Maybe not all houses have yard under them, but it would still be a nice option to have. I've had to cover up several of my house exteriors because they didn't fit with my yard decor.