Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teleporting to Start of Castle - Add for Owners

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Please add this feature for owners as well! Sometimes, we get stuck while decorating. This feature would be so convenient for us. Thank you!

That's a good idea!

If all goes well, that should be in the Fall Update. The Teleport to Start button will only appear for the house owner when the Object Placement window is open.

We're planning to let the house owner use Item Identifier too.

Arthur (Gary)

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
Actually I don't disagree at all. This would be nice to have. There could be another option under the house icon that is like the four arrows but instead of green and yellow they are brown and white maybe.

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
You don't have to wait. I usually set up text or jump detectors with a teleport to me card targeted on the detector itself. Helps me escape those sticky situations or move to different areas of my project quickly.

Alternatively, target it on a carpet pushed most of the way through a wall and get outside those pesky invisible walls easily, or a carpet up above your project for a quick bird's eye view. You can then place teleports if you want to access those locations while in the housing interface.