Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP queue Bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
There seems to be a new bug maybe a shadow ban?
I have a friend that recently got back into Max lvl PvP. He went into queue and he seems to be stuck in it. He cant get a match, cant leave queue, Closed game completely just to still be in queue. Last case scenario he uninstalled the game restated PC but still stuck in queue. He hasn't done anything but enjoy PvP. Please Help!

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
db5191 on Sep 15, 2021 wrote:
I have a friend that recently got back into Max lvl PvP. He went into queue and he seems to be stuck in it. He cant get a match, cant leave queue, Closed game completely just to still be in queue. Last case scenario he uninstalled the game restated PC but still stuck in queue. He hasn't done anything but enjoy PvP. Please Help!
This is the second time I've heard this problem.

Suggest your friend make a bug report.

Survivor
May 27, 2011
db5191 on Sep 15, 2021 wrote:
Experiencing the same issue. Ever find a solution?

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
I’m experiencing the same thing. Not sure what to do