Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Volunteer for team up improvements

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
So, I think volunteer for team up is a great feature that makes it a little easier for max leveled players to help lower leveled players complete boss fights/dungeons. However, I think there can be improvements. (these improvements would also just be good for the kiosk in general)
  1. Split the Drains (aside from that level 15 dungeon) and Catacombs into a separate category from Wizard City. I think this would be a good change because the average player who wants to help people beat a three streets boss fight probably isn't looking to fight bosses with 50,000+ health.
  2. Special dungeons should be moved in the the four dungeons on the kiosk. When I say "special dungeons", I'm referring to dungeons like Waterworks or Tower of the Helephant, that are much harder than their surroundings. I think they should be moved into the category "Dungeons", where all of the dungeons in the four dungeons areas are. Like the pervious example, if I want to help people out in Wizard City, I'm probably not looking to help people with harder/longer dungeons like Waterworks or Briskbreeze Tower.
  3. Include a special category for non-members. If I'm no longer a member but still want to help weaker players out, I want to be able to volunteer for team ups, but only for free-to-play areas.
If you have additional ideas for the improvement of this feature or think that my ideas could be improved upon, I'd love to know.