Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Old-School Party Hat Graphical Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Hey there! I just wanted to report a graphical error with the retired Party Hat item (not to be confused with the Birthday Hat). The band does not fit around the wizard's chin correctly. I can confirm this for male wizards, and I am not sure if female wizards experience the same glitch. I assume this has to do with the graphical update that was recently made to character models. Thanks!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I say let them reintroduce this 'Party Hat' so that others may help get this glitch fixed.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
stemogstel on Sep 9, 2021 wrote:
I say let them reintroduce this 'Party Hat' so that others may help get this glitch fixed.
The item is retired! New players can enjoy the Birthday Hat, which was just given out!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Maybe they want the item to be the way it is now. Why should they take time adjusting this hat if most wizards are not even able to own one? Seems a bit selfish when there are actual in-game bugs that sorely need tending to. Have you ever considered that you are not as young as you were when you first got this hat? Did you really expect a hat you were privileged to get over 8 years ago to still fit the same? I think you are lucky the game makers did not decide to dirty it up or make it start to fade.

Hey, that's an idea! KI, since this item is for older wizards only, can we please start to make such items fade?

If not, well, we are wizards aren't we? So why not let us conjure up a spell for all those not owning this and other similar items? What a great idea! If said owner wants to presto-chango his party hat to keep it as brand new, then I'd like to ala kazam my own party hat.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
stemogstel on Sep 9, 2021 wrote:
I agree so much with this