Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fall Scroll errors

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I found quite a few mistakes on my first glance of the Fall Scroll of Fortune. The images for some rewards do not match what the words say it is. I'll type out each discrepancy I see so that they can be rectified or addressed.

455 pts - unlock balance rat gold idol. This form does not exist yet. My guess is balance rat thief will be available Wednesday, September 1.

615 pts - deckathalon life rune pack. The previous Scroll was missing a pack for the life deckathalon, but now this Scroll is missing a pack for the storm deckathalon. What's the intent here?

735 pts - wrath of hades onyx. This jewel is farmable from a boss and a pack. What makes it special here? It's even one of the featured items! www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Jewel:Wrath_of_Hades_Onyx#axzz752Tn2MZa

960 pts - 15 spellements. OK, I see a similar theme from the previous Scroll, but what's the difference between the 960 pt rewards vs the 30 pt rewards? Shouldn't we be offered more the higher the tier we achieve?

1400 pts - upgrade life minotaur form. Image shows balance rat. We had life mino last Scroll. This is a clear and obvious mistake.

1965 pts - 3 augmentation runes? Image shows Strengthening Rune which many may want. Which is it?

2270 pts - 30 spellements. Same reward as a lower tiered (1350) reward? The previous Scroll had the same prizes for these spots, but once again, what differentiates the 2270 pt reward from the 1350 pt reward?

2400 pts - marvelous clay. Really? Is this for real? If so, I hope this additional castle elixir replacement is a one time thing.

2465 pts - 3 myth ninja pig idols. Image shows death ninja pig idol. We had myth ninja pig last Scroll so which is it?

2660 pts - upgrade life minotaur form. Again, image shows balance rat.

It has to be believed that the images are right. This would that mean the 1965 pt reward is indeed 3 strengthening runes. Can we have confirmation?

The Summer Scroll 575 pt reward was never even corrected (it read balance cyclops idols but its image showed mummy idol) so is this a big waste of my time trying to make things right?

Administrator
stemogstel on Aug 30, 2021 wrote:
I found quite a few mistakes on my first glance of the Fall Scroll of Fortune. The images for some rewards do not match what the words say it is. I'll type out each discrepancy I see so that they can be rectified or addressed.

455 pts - unlock balance rat gold idol. This form does not exist yet. My guess is balance rat thief will be available Wednesday, September 1.

615 pts - deckathalon life rune pack. The previous Scroll was missing a pack for the life deckathalon, but now this Scroll is missing a pack for the storm deckathalon. What's the intent here?

735 pts - wrath of hades onyx. This jewel is farmable from a boss and a pack. What makes it special here? It's even one of the featured items! www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Jewel:Wrath_of_Hades_Onyx#axzz752Tn2MZa

960 pts - 15 spellements. OK, I see a similar theme from the previous Scroll, but what's the difference between the 960 pt rewards vs the 30 pt rewards? Shouldn't we be offered more the higher the tier we achieve?

1400 pts - upgrade life minotaur form. Image shows balance rat. We had life mino last Scroll. This is a clear and obvious mistake.

1965 pts - 3 augmentation runes? Image shows Strengthening Rune which many may want. Which is it?

2270 pts - 30 spellements. Same reward as a lower tiered (1350) reward? The previous Scroll had the same prizes for these spots, but once again, what differentiates the 2270 pt reward from the 1350 pt reward?

2400 pts - marvelous clay. Really? Is this for real? If so, I hope this additional castle elixir replacement is a one time thing.

2465 pts - 3 myth ninja pig idols. Image shows death ninja pig idol. We had myth ninja pig last Scroll so which is it?

2660 pts - upgrade life minotaur form. Again, image shows balance rat.

It has to be believed that the images are right. This would that mean the 1965 pt reward is indeed 3 strengthening runes. Can we have confirmation?

The Summer Scroll 575 pt reward was never even corrected (it read balance cyclops idols but its image showed mummy idol) so is this a big waste of my time trying to make things right?
Hi Stemogstel! Thank you for the feedback! We are aware of the Fall Scroll of Fortune issues and will be getting a fix in when possible!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Along those lines. It looks like there is Ravenwood initiate gear being offered. I thought it was supposed to be a farming outfit?

Point of clarification: Are the spellements only rank 1 or are there rank 2 spells also available? I hope that there is Rank 2 spellements as Spellements are the main reason I purchase the scroll since I am unable to complete the required levels for Deckathalons (I've heard they drop there, but I can't reach level 4 most of the time so they are completely inaccessible to me.)

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I just saw the Scroll had maintenance done on it. Thank you for clearing up all those visual mistakes. I am now highly considering getting this Scroll because the Balance Rat has been replaced with Fire Cyclops. While I do not really need another 'fire' beastform (I have tiered up versions of fire elf, fire minotaur, and fire colossus), I yet to have a tiered up cyclops. Had this scroll been Ice Fairy, I would not think twice. Maybe next time.

But as I said, I will now at least consider purchasing this Scroll, however, there are 2 main rewards making me not want it. That is the Hades Jewel and the omittance of the additional castle elixir! I truly do not know what jewel you can add to Scrolls to make me want to get them anymore, but if the elixir were to be put back in, that is a selling point. I will recommend here that other elixirs start being considered or perhaps rotated in future Scrolls.

- castle elixir (I don't want anyone involved in this decision thinking this should not be included ever again). Including this might mean an insta-buy for some if not many.
- expand friends list elixir
- expand backpack elixir
- bric-a-brac elixir is less expensive so some might see this as less of a value. Why not consider this as a replacement to other lackluster rewards?
- additional character slot - I can dream can't I?

exp613 - I have yet to figure out the need for spellements of any kind to advance in the game, but it seems they are for rank 2 spells.

For anyone reading this, please share with KingsIsle your opinion for if they were to include the elixirs I mentioned; or on any reward you'd like to see them change. Does anyone really want any more triple animus elixirs? If not, request KI to change it up!

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Why are we still getting initiate gear? Surely we can buy the gear if we choose at the bazaar? I would like to know

why this look? I would rather get a random transformation or something like that

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
Still a display error on the beastmoon teir 2 reward. The main section was corrected but the featured rewards bar at the top still shows a balance rat thief with title of unlock fire cyclops.