Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

amber estate dragonfly ride request

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
hi!!

there's something that i've thought a lot about recently, and have been meaning to post about here- so here it is.

i love my amber estate house, and the dragonfly ride is super cool, but considering I go there every day to get the daily reward (which i have to take the ride to get), after having done it so many times (easily 100+) now i really, really wish there was a 'press x to skip ride' feature (similarly to the boat that takes you to the krokosphinx, or the blimps in marleybone, etc- although maybe 'exit ride' makes more sense since you're not actually using the ride to travel anywhere). this would be great for cutting down the time it takes to get my daily rewards from my houses, and would also be beneficial if someone started the ride by accident, as there is currently no way to stop/get off the ride (other than to either wait for it to finish naturally, or log out of the character you're playing on- neither of which are very convenient if you just want to skip the ride itself and return to the house).

i would really appreciate if this feature was added, and i think a lot of other players would too. i hope you consider it!!

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
I definitely agree.
The Amber estate is a cool house and the dragonfly ride is a cool interaction but compared to all the other daily housing rewards it's also the most time consuming.
Honestly, I rarely go to my Amber estate because of how big it is making it rather difficult to travel in and from not wanting to do the full ride for a reward.