Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Tournaments Are Broken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
Hey I am making another character for pvp and I decided to get some tickets before farming for the other gear I needed. When I went into the tournament pedestal I joined a tourney and it said it was already in progress. So I spent fifty gold and then the tourney at the end said Diego couldn't find a fair match for you to fight and when I saw it was just people my level my strength and my brain just hurt. I kept trying more and more but it never worked. It would let me join then say it was in progress and never give me a match to fight. It isn't like it said at the end of the start timer Diego couldn't find a fair match for you to fight but always at the end of the tournament! I don't know what's wrong and I really want to get my tickets for pvp gear. Thanks!!!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
Hello this is me again I should just say they started working today after a couple days of trying to fix it. Idk what fixed it but now it is working! Thank you to everyone who viewed this post and thought of ways to help. Although no one answered I saw all of the views and was happy people were trying to help. Now that it is fixed have a great wizarding day!