Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Virulent plague

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Not sure if this one has gotten credibility yet but am starting to see, immense spamming of vplague, trained weakness and tc weakness by mainly death max pvp players now. Now from my previous understanding balance is suppose to be the main school that can control the atmospheric conditions of the playing field. So why does fighting death now with all these handicap buff they just recently got makes it so difficult to take down in an already slow paced meta? the switch from 3 to 2 pip allows death to stack up pips against any non balance threat with either empower pip conserving after already stacking up blades for days. Then they would just spam plague in between cast or -30 or 25 weakness or even stack then both if the opponent decides to shield. All this while being able to follow throw with a dot such as poison or bone dragon even tho most prefer the poison for its low pips, followed by an open wing sorry while the opponent is to busy trying to figure out how to remove weakness. MInd you about indemnity weakness as well as being force to isolate hits to to try to get rid of one seems to be an almost alt way of juju spamming.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
angellifeheart on Jun 2, 2021 wrote:
Not sure if this one has gotten credibility yet but am starting to see, immense spamming of vplague, trained weakness and tc weakness by mainly death max pvp players now. Now from my previous understanding balance is suppose to be the main school that can control the atmospheric conditions of the playing field. So why does fighting death now with all these handicap buff they just recently got makes it so difficult to take down in an already slow paced meta? the switch from 3 to 2 pip allows death to stack up pips against any non balance threat with either empower pip conserving after already stacking up blades for days. Then they would just spam plague in between cast or -30 or 25 weakness or even stack then both if the opponent decides to shield. All this while being able to follow throw with a dot such as poison or bone dragon even tho most prefer the poison for its low pips, followed by an open wing sorry while the opponent is to busy trying to figure out how to remove weakness. MInd you about indemnity weakness as well as being force to isolate hits to to try to get rid of one seems to be an almost alt way of juju spamming.
I also think that Death has a bit of an identity issue stepping on Balance's toes a bit....

I have also seen an uptick in Plague spamming which I think is funny that they banned TC Black Mantle etc but not some of these other TCs? No idea.