Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change Your School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
Hi everyone, i posted this years ago but i think wizard101 should allow a 1 time school change.
I have been playing w101 for years now and i know you can make a new wizard with a different school but i also think it can be realistic to change your school.It could be like a hard questline to change your school or something.

I think that they should do this for a limited time,or at the very least start making polls seeing if people would want it.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Since they already allow retraining, it would make a lot of sense for there to be a system for changing your school. However, I'm afraid that would be a coding nightmare since they probably would have to make every combination of school changes separately because it would have to follow the current quest you're on for your school cards.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Honestly there are only a few wizard schools that can solo. If I was able to do one school switch per wizard. I'd simply solo with life school then convert. The scripting wouldn't be too difficult to change to get the previous school spells you'd normally get from quests, but it would take a few hours of coding which they don't want to pay for. (I'm a software engineer trust me we are paid very well)