Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

photomancy album randomly blank

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 25, 2021
for some reason after the spring update, my photomancy album is blank 90% of the time, despite having photos taken on the character, the folder is still there, and very rarly the album shows that they are still there. ~a very perplexed photographer

Explorer
Mar 25, 2021
ive also tested it on my other wizards, specifically ones that have yet to do the quests tied to photomancy and they cant take photos either.

Survivor
May 01, 2013
I have been encountering this issue for over a year. The photomancy camera will open but will not allow you to snap any shots at all. Sometimes logging out and back in will fix it and sometimes it doesnt. I have stopped using photomancy to even take in game screenshots all together and using lightshot instead. But when in karamelle and the regular photomancy quests this is a huge issue. You can not continue in karamelle without the use of it.

Additionally, when it does allow you to snap some shots when you page to the album to review the shots you have taken, there are none. They wont display. Just blank white place holders where my photos should be. The only way to retrieve the ones I have taken is to manually locate them through my file explorer. This has almost always been like that since the

launch of photomancy years ago.