Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

one day mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2018
are fairly useless. they have only a 20% speed boost and the only thing you can do with them is to trash them. you can not even feed them to pets. i realize that Zeke sells one days, but the volume that you get in hoard packs, sometimes two in a single pack. can we at least donate the ones to a kiosk that low level wizards can use them. even if you reduce the time from 24 hours to one shot. when the character exits the game or 6 hours, it vanishes.

i have moved most of my 7 and 15 days to my lower level characters to burn through them at one every week or two. they will never need to use one of my perm mounts and it reduces storing them in banks. i have plenty of mounts, but trashing them seemed such a waste, even if it is just bits and bytes.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
BcRugu on Apr 25, 2021 wrote:
are fairly useless. they have only a 20% speed boost and the only thing you can do with them is to trash them. you can not even feed them to pets. i realize that Zeke sells one days, but the volume that you get in hoard packs, sometimes two in a single pack. can we at least donate the ones to a kiosk that low level wizards can use them. even if you reduce the time from 24 hours to one shot. when the character exits the game or 6 hours, it vanishes.

i have moved most of my 7 and 15 days to my lower level characters to burn through them at one every week or two. they will never need to use one of my perm mounts and it reduces storing them in banks. i have plenty of mounts, but trashing them seemed such a waste, even if it is just bits and bytes.
I feel like this is an issue both with mounts and pets. A person that is a hoarder (such as myself) doesn't like one time use things so they just stay in their backpack forever. If there was a way to sell them or donate them that would be preferred. A lot people myself included feel bad considering many mounts and pets are living things.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
exp613 on Apr 26, 2021 wrote:
I feel like this is an issue both with mounts and pets. A person that is a hoarder (such as myself) doesn't like one time use things so they just stay in their backpack forever. If there was a way to sell them or donate them that would be preferred. A lot people myself included feel bad considering many mounts and pets are living things.
Mounts and pets are not necessarily living things as they are just digital objects. I feel they should limit how many pets you can get as I end up deleting half of them.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
KirstenW101 on Apr 30, 2021 wrote:
Mounts and pets are not necessarily living things as they are just digital objects. I feel they should limit how many pets you can get as I end up deleting half of them.
Obviously, they are not literal living things KirstenW101. I mean that they are modeled after living things, such as dogs and cats and birds and monkeys.

Just placing a random hard limit doesn't seem like that solves any problems. If someone is trying to hatch and they don't have room they'll just lose the pet.