Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Crashing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
Hi all, I've noticed that whenever I am in the Bazaar selling items recently (last 2 days or so) my game crashes. I have reported the bug twice but it just happened to me again.

I was one of the Mac users that was having issues getting the game to load. I upgraded my system to Big Sur and was able to work things out but I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue?

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
When I went to change my wizard's look at the mirror, a new look being selected caused the game to crash repeatedly. No matter what hairstyle or eye look or anything else I chose, the game would crash.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2015
A few times recently, when moving items between wizards in both the Dorm room and regular Castles (nor, clicking the "Move to Bank" button from the Shared Bank screen has caused the game to crash. The crash is not consistent between items as well, after logging back in, I am able to move the items that I intended to move to the bank into the bank normally.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2019
I don't know why but since the latest update has happened I can't launch wizard101. It has been like this for days!!!
Every time I try and launch it, a new window pops up saying "please wait while your applications shut down" then it shuts down Wizard101 while it's starting it up.

My Process
-click on launcher to start up the game
-game starts to shutdown while it says "Please wait while Wizard101 initializes..."

I have uninstalled it and deleted everything about wizard101 on my computer and then proceed to reinstall it about 5-8 times, but it keeps doing the same thing.

Can someone please help me out and tell me what's going on!?!?

Administrator