Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dark Pact Item Cards are not working as intended

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
Dark Pact item cards say that it does 250 moon damage to self and give two 35% blades but when I tried using the dark pact item card from both the Bunny Mallow pet and the no pain no gain onyx pet jewel. I take moon damage to self but only gives one 35% blade.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I second this. I was expecting two 35 blades from the pet talent item card in a pvp match and only received one. As a result I lost that match.

On another sidenote, the spell ALSO bugs when you use cloak on a normal dark pact. The spell displays as if it dealt 0 damage to you and only gives you ONE blade.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Yeah, they need to fix these issues, there's literally so many problems right now. I also noticed the TC version of the Dark Pact spell does the same thing, it only applies one Blade instead of two, they should probably fix this.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
devin669311 on Apr 25, 2021 wrote:
Yeah, they need to fix these issues, there's literally so many problems right now. I also noticed the TC version of the Dark Pact spell does the same thing, it only applies one Blade instead of two, they should probably fix this.
I gathered all my tc in preparation for the upcoming fire deckathalon and I see there are 2 different types of dark pact tc.

- 250 moon damage (self) +35% damage to next 2 spells

- 300 moon damage to self & +35% to next damage spell (this is a pack card)

Is this intended that there are 2 types?