Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anyone know which pet gives the combat talent "Shatter Trained"?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2013
I really want to have the talent Shatter Trained, but I can't find a pet with it anywhere. Nothing is in the kiosk and I don't know anyone with it. I looked on multiple wiz fandom cites for the 1st gen pet and got nothing. Someone told me it came from the arcane golem but that is a hybrid where the talents depend on who you hatch with. PLZ HELP

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
I don't think it's been released yet. I have not seen any pets with it.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2013
Gemma Luna on Apr 18, 2021 wrote:
I don't think it's been released yet. I have not seen any pets with it.

Thanks for the info, it didn't even occur to me they might haven't applied it yet. Figured they would add it to something when it was released.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
skylergoodwin on Apr 15, 2021 wrote:
I really want to have the talent Shatter Trained, but I can't find a pet with it anywhere. Nothing is in the kiosk and I don't know anyone with it. I looked on multiple wiz fandom cites for the 1st gen pet and got nothing. Someone told me it came from the arcane golem but that is a hybrid where the talents depend on who you hatch with. PLZ HELP
I have some bad and good news for you. As Gemma Luna said, there are no pets with Shatter Trained. However, there is maycast Shatter known by some pets. If you're looking for this Talent in the Kiosk, look for Ward Wrecker. If you're looking for First Generation Pets with the ability, look for the Beastling, the Piranha Hunter, or the Storm Class Pet.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2013
Lookit Light on Apr 21, 2021 wrote:
I have some bad and good news for you. As Gemma Luna said, there are no pets with Shatter Trained. However, there is maycast Shatter known by some pets. If you're looking for this Talent in the Kiosk, look for Ward Wrecker. If you're looking for First Generation Pets with the ability, look for the Beastling, the Piranha Hunter, or the Storm Class Pet.
Thanks for the conformation. I do have a couple pets with the 'may cast', but I loved the idea of it being a 'will cast'.
Guess I'll just have to wait until they release one with it. I mean they wouldn't create the talent in the first place if they didn't intend to put it on anything.