Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weapons in housing bug (advanced move)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2012
The advanced move feature does not work with weapon items in our castles. You can place them, but you cannot use the advanced move feature with them. (no icon appears)

When it first came out, we were able to use it on weapons, but it is no longer an option.

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
I would love to see that feature restored. It was very useful to me when we had it and in fact I am dreading the tedious process of positioning some wands without advanced move, which I will be doing soon. I understand there were some issues with the diversity of wands, but it seemed to work fine for me and I feel it would be much better to have the option of using it, maybe with a disclaimer, may not work as intended?

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I just noticed this when i came back to the game since i have a bit more free time again. But yeah I'd like to be able to move my wands around, and maybe we could add a way to get rid of the little school symbol thing when not sticking it to a wall. (When it still worked the best way to deal with it is turn it backwards since it wasn't designed to be viewed from the back so its invisible)