Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitches, Cosmetics, etc.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2020
I had an idea the other day, what if you could change the the gender of your clothing, like female characters could wear male clothing, male characters could wear female clothing. Like being able to choose for each individual piece under the stitching interface. I also feel like we should have a Hex color wheel in the dye shop, rather than a limited set of colors to pick from, it really discourages unique-ness and creativity. We would also appreciate all of the Wizard City gear having a school insignia option for every gear, like the Life school doesn't have a Rogue hood option, when i feel like it should, or fire not having a celestial hat, fire not having a hermit robe, not having these options kills a lot of creativity and outfit ideas for everyone, so I'm bringing it to attention here in hopes these changes will come through.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2017
A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Agree that, if nothing else, it would be nice for us to be able to chose our color palate and clothing style. I hate the "girlish pink and purple" that females are stuck with. The so-called "male" colors are much closer to my actual taste preferences.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
same! i don't like most of the girls clothing to be honest, i almost always prefer the male's style. be cool to be able to choose one or the other.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2020
can this be bumped? i'm not sure how the message boards work :o