Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

beastmoon winning team in close matches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
I've been in very close matches (e.g. 91-98) where the spiral is the final decisive battle. In this situation, the team with the higher points going into the final spiral battle wins the beastmoon hunt, even if they lost the final spiral battle. I think this happens because their final points total is probably higher overall, or due to a glitch in the way the points are calculated. Either way, I feel the team who wins the final decisive battle should also win the hunt. Or, both teams crossing the 100 points threshold should be considered as winners (e.g. win points)

Explorer
Nov 16, 2016
My thought would be that if both teams go over 100 on the final battle after all points are counted, the team with the higher total score wins the match. If the total score is tied, then the winner of the battle wins the match.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
I've been on both ends of this, losing the match due to winning spiral and vice versa. It's certainly unfair, and even when I win due to this it feels a bit hollow. Like the last battle doesn't matter at all, just defeat enough enemies and sit there and you win regardless.

I agree very much with this suggestion.