Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deluxe Spellement pack

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I was asking about it the day it went missing and my post got deleted.

I read that it might come back today (Friday) but that a more likely timeline is Monday or Tuesday.

Defender
Jul 26, 2012
In the February KI Live they said it would most likely come back on the following Monday or Tuesday. The KI Live was on the 25th, so I'd expect it to come back by March 1st or 2nd.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Has there been any update regarding this Spark?

The special offers tab has removed any mention of it and is now promoting year-long membership instead. I had really hoped to be able to purchase the Deluxe Spellement pack-I already have Membership.

Thanks!

Administrator
Apologies about the delay, we hope to have it resolved this week.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
it was offered again briefly earlier today (maybe 30 minutes i think, less than an hour) and it was removed again but i was able to buy it on one account, not the other before it was gone. its removing memberships. not completely, here on the website it still says i have my timed reward membership, but in game, its gone. no extra backpack space, cannot go to karamelle without buying realm or membership, etc.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Caitlyn Darkshard on Mar 3, 2021 wrote:
it was offered again briefly earlier today (maybe 30 minutes i think, less than an hour) and it was removed again but i was able to buy it on one account, not the other before it was gone. its removing memberships. not completely, here on the website it still says i have my timed reward membership, but in game, its gone. no extra backpack space, cannot go to karamelle without buying realm or membership, etc.
So THAT'S why it wasn't available... my condolences to your problem. I hope it can be sorted out with Customer Support.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
the update fixed my membership so all is good except i want this timed reward on my other account too :p

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Sparck on Mar 2, 2021 wrote:
Apologies about the delay, we hope to have it resolved this week.
Was this ever brought back or resolved? It's been about a week...

Survivor
Sep 12, 2013
Administrator
brian angel grove on Mar 12, 2021 wrote:
So has the pack come back yet?
Not yet

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Sparck on Mar 12, 2021 wrote:
Not yet
Hi Sparck. What is happening with this Deluxe Spellement Pack? See Post #2 on this thread from the Wizard101 Central Forums: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?515117-New-Item-Deluxe-Spellement-Pack&p=5625512#post5625512

The Pack is being offered on the Wizard101 website (here) in the Store after logging in.

But the Announcement page for the Pack still has this note at the bottom of the page: "This special is temporarily not running due to a related issue." See the Announcement here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/deluxe-spellement-pack

Have the Pack issues been fixed? And is it available now for sale?

Administrator
We just brought it back, should be available on the Crown Shop! We haven't announced it on social and elsewhere just yet though.

Give it a try and let us know what you think of it!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Sparck on Mar 25, 2021 wrote:
We just brought it back, should be available on the Crown Shop! We haven't announced it on social and elsewhere just yet though.

Give it a try and let us know what you think of it!
Thanks Sparck. I did find the Pack for sale on the Wizzard101 website here (where you 'upgrade' in the Store).

But I did not see it for sale in the Crown Shop in the game. Am I missing something?

Explorer
May 14, 2011
I had the pack but now I don't see the timed rewards button on the crown shop. Does that mean I don't have the pack anymore?

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
I bought the pack and didn't have any issues. It's great to see it back.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
AluraMist2 on Mar 25, 2021 wrote:
Thanks Sparck. I did find the Pack for sale on the Wizzard101 website here (where you 'upgrade' in the Store).

But I did not see it for sale in the Crown Shop in the game. Am I missing something?
You probably already figured this out, but the Deluxe Spellement Pack can only be bought from the website since it is a "timed membership" and not really a pack (like hoard/lore/etc). Since it is a membership, it is a reoccurring bill that automatically renews each month until you cancel it.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Oran of Urz on Mar 31, 2021 wrote:
You probably already figured this out, but the Deluxe Spellement Pack can only be bought from the website since it is a "timed membership" and not really a pack (like hoard/lore/etc). Since it is a membership, it is a reoccurring bill that automatically renews each month until you cancel it.
Thank you. I did eventually figure that out. But I was confused because Sparck's reply mentioned the "Crown Shop", so I thought I was missing something.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Thanks KI Team!

I am glad to have this available! :D