Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leprechaun Card Upgrade Spellwrighting tiers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2016
Hello every1, I am trying to upgrade my Leprechaun card in the Spellwrighting tiers, But i do not have any Spellements. How do I obtain Some of the Leprechaun Spellements?

Administrator
Kranos7 on Feb 11, 2021 wrote:
Hello every1, I am trying to upgrade my Leprechaun card in the Spellwrighting tiers, But i do not have any Spellements. How do I obtain Some of the Leprechaun Spellements?
Hi Kranos7! Here's a great wiki article on the Spellement to help you locate them: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Leprechaun

Survivor
Aug 07, 2016
Thank you, but that link did not work. Never loaded, but i asked for answers. Not an article to read.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
They drop from Sapoti in the Krokotopia Library, Captain Hockins in Waterfront, and the Verboten Mimic in Aggrobah. These bosses require a Wood, Stone, and Gold Skeleton Key respectively in order to fight them.

You can also try your luck at the Spellement version of the Skyvern pack (NOT the regular one), but I wouldn't recommend this unless you're set on Crowns.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2016
Thank you so much. Appreciate it!