Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

History of Magic Books Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
Hi!

A couple of friends and I have recently started playing this game again. We noticed that, whenever we completed a tower in Wizard City with a History of Magic book, only one of us was able to read it at a time. We would have to go in separately after the battle is complete in order to read it for the quest. Does anyone know why this is?

I know this is a relatively minor issue but thought I would post it here just in case! Thanks!

Defender
Jul 26, 2012
Although I'm usually playing solo I noticed that you can only ever interact with the books once per instance. I imagine this is much more frustrating when playing with a group.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I would also put that after you finish the quest you are unable to re-read the books. With the new Wizard City update some of the Lore has changed and as an old player I would be interested in being able to read the new versions!

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Kind of sounds like a bug. But it could be that it takes each individual player that completed the tower and lets them read it on at a time. Also I noticed not ALL towers have a history of magic or informational book, especially in other worlds so maybe they removed some and the bug happened? I don't really know, sorry. Maybe it was a bug in a certain area or a certain realm so you could try switching realms.