Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Taking Crown Shop House out of Bank

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2020
I bought a Red Barn Farm a couple weeks ago and I was excited to start using it as I bought some EMPs and such as well. When trying to take out the castle out of the bank (its the normal character bank not the shared bank) it would give me an error message "your transaction was not successful". I figured I'd wait until I could unequip my current castle once the plants all matured, but this morning I harvested the last one, removed the soil, and picked up everything else; I unequipped the house and went to get the Red Barn Farm from my dorm. Same problem. I tried sending it to the shared bank but it was grayed out and said it was scanning the house for non-tradeable items. I even tried trashing it and the same error message saying my transaction was unsuccessful came up. I would love some help from players who might have encountered this before. To be honest this is the first time I bought a crown shop house so there could be something I'm missing. Either way I want to get that house.

Ty

Please report this problem to customer support.

Arthur