Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to craft Loremaster-type spells

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 16, 2014
I know you can craft some of them I dunno where the recipe vendor is. I would like to craft;

1. Deer Knight
2. Rein Deer Knight (if possible)
3. Pigsie
4. Rat's Spin (if possible)

-Rogan DuneFinder

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
I know the recipes for Deer Knight, Pigsie, and Rats Spin can be bought by Grady. You can find him where you fight the Indigo Giant in Avalon. As for Reindeer Knight, I don't think there's a recipe for that. However, around the holidays, Loremaster drops Reindeer Knight and Krampus spellements. I did some farming on one of my wizards and transferred the spellements to my ice so she could get Reindeer Knight.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Grady has most of the recipes for the spells Loremaster has within her arsenal including the ones you listed with the exception of Reindeer Knight.

He is found in Avalon - The Wyrd - Dun Scaith

Please note though that you must at least be a legendary artisan to be able to purchase his recipes.

The Reindeer Knight Spell is only available from the Loremaster during the recently ended Holiday Season and from respective packs as well.

It currently cannot be crafted.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Hi DemonHunter157!

The recipe vendor is Grady. You can find Grady in The Wyrd, Avalon in the Dun Scaith instance. Out of the four spells you mentioned, Reindeer Knight is the only one currently that cannot be crafted.

Hope this helps!