Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The word "Nibbleheim" Blacklisted as a banned phrase?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
Hello again Kingsisle staff and crew!!!!! I'd like to start out by again wishing everyone a blessed early 2021 and hope that the New Year has been really good to everyone despite still being in the midst of a global pandemic. That being said, I would like to address something weird that I found in game. I don't know why but for some reason, the word "Nibbleheim" is blacklisted in the Wizard101 game chat. For those wondering, I myself have Open Chat and I still am unable to say the word "Nibbleheim" even though it isn't even a bad word or anything. For those that haven't gotten that far yet, Nibbleheim and Nibbleheim Mines are literally just areas located in the new world of Karamelle so I am not sure why the Wizard101 chat has blacklisted them. I can't even say Nibbleheim in Open Chat because it turns Red when I try to say it, not even Yellow indicating that only Open Chatters can hear it, which means that it's 100% blacklisted and a banned phrase. Could Kingsisle please look into this issue and maybe consider removing Nibbleheim off the list of banned words so I can actually tell my in game friends what area of Karamelle I am questing at? I see no reason to keep Nibbleheim as a banned word and I doubt anyone would use it inappropriately.

Also in addition, the Menu Chat needs some qualify of life updates as well because, while I am not a Menu Chatter myself (I have Open Chat), I went to the "Locations" tab on the Menu Chat and, to my surprise, Karamelle wasn't on there even though it's a new world and thus, an in game "Location." I would find it kind of difficult for the younger wizards who have Menu Chat only to converse if they are unable to say anything remotely related to Karamelle.

See ya in the Spiral!!!!!

Blaze DreamBlade (Master of Myth and Monsters)
Blaze StormSword (Master of Storm and Lightning)
Blaze StarBlade (Master of Life and Nature)
Blaze MoonCloud (Master of Fire and Burning)
Blaze CrowWraith (Master of Death and the Dark Arts)

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
The dungeon in khrysilas called the Black Hole is also blacklisted in chat.

If players aren't allowed to say it, why does KI use these names?