Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why is the Peppermintalist's Armor harder to get then the mount?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
So yes im delving into the packs cause i like the gingerbread armor, however im trying to the red candy cane colored chest piece and i've already got 2 perm crumbles the unicorn, not complaining as its a nice mount and i can use the extra for my christmas house BUT how is that easier to get then the chest piece? i know theres green (which i have a full set of) and the yellow version and i even have all the gingerbread pets, some multiple times.
are the drop chances for the chest armor that low?

Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
and pure irony happened, after i posted i opened a few more......got the chest piece i wanted, what a world

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
ive got several sets of the gear now, over a few years. i cannot get the mount. just random bad luck from bad rng.

Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
Caitlyn Darkshard on Jan 9, 2021 wrote:
ive got several sets of the gear now, over a few years. i cannot get the mount. just random bad luck from bad rng.
So it seems, well good luck on the mount and heres to hoping they add a gingerbread house to the game

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
they have :p there is the gingerbread housing item PLUS, there is a hidden gingerbread house in the everafter village.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Hey hatter, its me again
Just saying later. today I will play wizard101 and post the high crit rating gear on the level 51 ice gear post

Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
Caitlyn Darkshard on Jan 13, 2021 wrote:
they have :p there is the gingerbread housing item PLUS, there is a hidden gingerbread house in the everafter village.
oh i know about the everafter house, but thats a cop out, besides its not JUST a gingerbread house since the entire bundle is about fairy tale houses.

no i'm talking about ground made of cake, trees made of lolipops, rivers of chocolate, a mansion sized gingerbread house, clouds made of pink fluff and so on and so forth

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
that is almost what Karamelle is :p didnt find a chocolate river yet (lot of willy wonka references though, like Wilhelm Wonky) but there is a lake of soda water :p licorice tree forest. gumdrop trees, etc.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
yeah, i know, you are wanting a house like that :p but just sayin :p