Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forum suggestion

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
There's really no place to make forum suggestions, so I'll make it here. I wish we could use very basic tables on this site. It would make many posts with lots of information much easier to compare. Is there any way possible to implement this at the site level?

Perhaps, if that's too difficult, maybe a way to insert a tab scheme, so that like Microsoft Word, every time you tab, it moves the text to a specified spot, 2 tabs is the same, and so on. So, FOR EXAMPLE, 1 tab would push it to spot 10, two tabs would push it to spot 20, etc; preset tab spacing.

There have been soo many times i wish i could use tables or tabs in my posts because it would make comparisons so much easier that full on strips of text.

Administrator
dayerider on Dec 29, 2020 wrote:
There's really no place to make forum suggestions, so I'll make it here. I wish we could use very basic tables on this site. It would make many posts with lots of information much easier to compare. Is there any way possible to implement this at the site level?

Perhaps, if that's too difficult, maybe a way to insert a tab scheme, so that like Microsoft Word, every time you tab, it moves the text to a specified spot, 2 tabs is the same, and so on. So, FOR EXAMPLE, 1 tab would push it to spot 10, two tabs would push it to spot 20, etc; preset tab spacing.

There have been soo many times i wish i could use tables or tabs in my posts because it would make comparisons so much easier that full on strips of text.
This is the place! Thanks for the great suggestion on improving the forums. I agree, a table code option would be helpful (for us too!). I'll talk with the web team and see what we can develop. Just to set expectations, it'll be several months to release anything like this even if it's approved.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Sparck on Jan 4, 2021 wrote:
This is the place! Thanks for the great suggestion on improving the forums. I agree, a table code option would be helpful (for us too!). I'll talk with the web team and see what we can develop. Just to set expectations, it'll be several months to release anything like this even if it's approved.
Thanks for the reply. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who would benefit from it. As for the time frame, I'm fine with that as this isnt critical, just highly useful.