Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crit questions im lost

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2019
ok so i have noticed A LOT!!! that when i am fighting 2-4 adds (all the same monster) and i dont see them crit block (no shields either) and ill see the i do like 2400 with a crit sandstorm and 1 of them takes 1100 and idk why

also i heal alot myself i got the life amulet (this is the same wizard my balance) and play with a life wizard and when either of us crit our heal i get healed for less then half so for example i have like 60% outgo and like 15% inc and my team member has same inc healing i cast unicorn and crit he gets healed for over 1k i get like 490??? can i crit block my own heal and ally heals?

and no there is not reduced healing on me just fight vs adds so im lost??

any advice helps

Survivor
Nov 14, 2019
Ailyenu on Dec 29, 2020 wrote:
ok so i have noticed A LOT!!! that when i am fighting 2-4 adds (all the same monster) and i dont see them crit block (no shields either) and ill see the i do like 2400 with a crit sandstorm and 1 of them takes 1100 and idk why

also i heal alot myself i got the life amulet (this is the same wizard my balance) and play with a life wizard and when either of us crit our heal i get healed for less then half so for example i have like 60% outgo and like 15% inc and my team member has same inc healing i cast unicorn and crit he gets healed for over 1k i get like 490??? can i crit block my own heal and ally heals?

and no there is not reduced healing on me just fight vs adds so im lost??

any advice helps
no one knows my question was to hard

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Delver
Jun 10, 2012
hi

1. you sent a sandstorm that do 2000 1000 2000 2000, the 2nd blocked but a glitch occur, the Blocking animation won't show i have this too.

2. you can't block heal but outgoing affect the heal on other from you and incoming the heal from everyone (you included) on you
so with 60% out and 15% inc a 500 base heal give < 800 on ally and 575 on you x1.25 for critical ( 1000 720)

since fall update critical point act on crit chance and crit quality with the block points (having 800 points don't give so much more than 700) that mean you can land many crit that just do X1.2 or land sometime X1.75.
Critical heal has been reduce to X1.25 so now having a decent outgoing is more valuable than a high critical as life.

all the new critical/block system is a part of the new statistic revamp so it's actually really hard to explain how this work i can just share you some example i seen on my wizards/witches:

low lvl ice 47 crit point 0 block : critical 1/3 x1.95 blocked 1/2 arc 1 worlds
storm max lvl 745 crit 140 block : critical 97/100 x1.75 blocked 1/25 karamelle creatures

hope this help