Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug with Monster Mayhem Event Wins

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
I noticed this last time, but am noticing it again this event. If you beat stage 3, it's supposed to count toward your total "monster mayhem events completed." However, upon completion, the number does not go up, so it's not counting your win total. Not sure if it's been addressed but I like collecting badges and it's a bit annoying since you can't progress.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2010
I am not one "in the know or on the inside" but I suspect the Event is the week long event, not a match completed to the third fight. Just guessing but I suspect the credit is awarded if you achieve the 500 points for the final reward. I have played all the Mayhem Events to the last reward, which number 5, and my badges page gives me 5 credits towards the next badge.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
I understand where you're coming from but I think the win number is supposed to increase each time you "beat it" as in you finish stage 3. I have 6 wins, even though I've beaten more, and it wouldn't make sense if you got 1 completed event if you passed 500 points because there haven't been 6 Monster Mayhem events on Wizard101 yet.

Defender
May 31, 2009
Rowantimes6 on Dec 28, 2020 wrote:
I am not one "in the know or on the inside" but I suspect the Event is the week long event, not a match completed to the third fight. Just guessing but I suspect the credit is awarded if you achieve the 500 points for the final reward. I have played all the Mayhem Events to the last reward, which number 5, and my badges page gives me 5 credits towards the next badge.
That certainly isn't how it has worked previously.

Until this release, you only got an Event Win if you were in the final boss fight. Even if you had more wins than anyone on your team, or provided the spiral fight with all the cards they needed to win - didn't matter because only the players present when the 3rd stage boss died received an event win.

@Spark had this to say back on August 20th here -

"Sorry about the no rewards issue. We are aware and working on the concern. It won't be resolved this event, so for the next match you play make sure you are in the boss battle directly when it is defeated.If the battle ends and you are not in the sigil you may not get credit."

THIS event, however, no one received credit.

Hopefully someone can give us an idea of when this will be resolved?

Survivor
Feb 27, 2017
Caspeen on Dec 31, 2020 wrote:
That certainly isn't how it has worked previously.

Until this release, you only got an Event Win if you were in the final boss fight. Even if you had more wins than anyone on your team, or provided the spiral fight with all the cards they needed to win - didn't matter because only the players present when the 3rd stage boss died received an event win.

@Spark had this to say back on August 20th here -

"Sorry about the no rewards issue. We are aware and working on the concern. It won't be resolved this event, so for the next match you play make sure you are in the boss battle directly when it is defeated.If the battle ends and you are not in the sigil you may not get credit."

THIS event, however, no one received credit.

Hopefully someone can give us an idea of when this will be resolved?
If the outside people don't receive credit for the win what incentive is there for them to supply the people in the spiral with blades or shields doesn't make sense to me spark