Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please release an Azteca castle plot.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
I have been questing through Azteca and discovered the vendor with the Azteca castle block recipes. Oh, I want I want I want. The trouble is, where do I build my huge gaudy Azteca style pyramid-fortress? There is really only one house in the game suitable for building large structures with castle blocks, the Avalon castle plot. Unfortunately, the Avalon plot includes a lot of Avalon plants that don't really fit with an Azteca themed structure.

KingsIsle, could you please release an Azteca-themed empty plot for players to use for building Azteca pyramids, fortresses, and villages?

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Hi,
There is the aztecan builder bundle that can show sometime in the shop with exactly what you want.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
its actually in the shop right now, since they added all the bundles for a short time.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
Stormwind 8108 on Dec 20, 2020 wrote:
Hi,
There is the aztecan builder bundle that can show sometime in the shop with exactly what you want.
Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be available in the bazaar at the moment. Maybe after the holiday season is over and they remove all the holiday themed stuff they'll add it back. Pretty please, KingsIsle?

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
DanTheTerrible on Dec 23, 2020 wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be available in the bazaar at the moment. Maybe after the holiday season is over and they remove all the holiday themed stuff they'll add it back. Pretty please, KingsIsle?
The Azteca Builder's Bundle is available to be purchased right now on the Wizard101.com website until January 5.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Bundle are on wizard101 online shop not the bazaar

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
BrahmShadow on Dec 23, 2020 wrote:
The Azteca Builder's Bundle is available to be purchased right now on the Wizard101.com website until January 5.
I am not having any luck finding it. Could you check the url again, please?

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
Stormwind 8108 on Dec 23, 2020 wrote:
Bundle are on wizard101 online shop not the bazaar
I didn't really mean bazaar, that was a typo, but never mind. I finally figured out where to find the Azteca builder's bundle.

Open the KingsIsle website and click "buy crowns", or click the crowns shop icon in game and click "buy crowns". If you do this in game the first page is some advertising copy, but at the bottom is another button that says buy crowns, click that. Or when you log in to the game the opening window has a rotating slideshow of banners for various specials, you can wait for the "all bundles are back" banner to come up and click that, or just click "buy crowns". With three different ways to get to the page I don't know why it took me so long to figure this out, but whatever.

Once you get to the "buy crowns" page, scroll down past the options to buy crowns and you will get a list of current bundles available. With the "all bundles are back" special running, there are a lot of them. By my quick count the "Aztecan Builder's Bundle" is the tenth listed of 35, they are in alphabetical order.

The included castle plot is pretty slick, it is called the "serpentine escape". You get a bunch of Azteca castle block pieces assembled into two pre-made houses; you can pick them up and use them to build your own structure. This is nice because there doesn't seem to be a way to buy Azteca castle blocks, you have to craft them, and having a couple of hundred pre-made castle blocks will save a lot of crafting. Best of all, the included castle blocks do not count against the housing item limit, which makes it easier to build large structures with lots of decorations. There are a bunch of fountains included, including a cluster of "school" fountains with glowing symbols above them representing the seven schools of magic. I don't know if the school fountains can be broken up and rearranged or are just one big piece, hopefully the former.

In addition to the plot and its included blocks, you get the usual bundle items: three clothing items, a wand, a pet, and a mount. The clothing items are appropriately Azteca themed but unspectacular for stats, you might want to use them for stitched appearance but probably not for stats. The "wand" is an axe and shield combo, some players seem to think it looks cool but to my eye it's a bit lame. At the top levels (100+) the wand gets a maycast "blinding light" ability, which may stun all enemies if it activates, possibly useful in tough fights. The pet is a cute looking parrot that is not really useful for dueling. The mount is a single rider "raptor" style dinosaur with a lot of harness decoration, pretty cool as mounts go and rarely seen in game.

I have a seriously limited budget and have not made up my mind yet whether I will actually shell out the $39 price tag for the bundle; my info comes from the wiki and Youtube videos. Whatever I decide, my thanks to the various posters who alerted me to this bundle's existence and current availability.