Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Planters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2012
Is there any way we could get a more efficient source of beastmoon planters? I sold both of the free ones on my max storm around the time beastmoon first released because i didnt need them, but now that im getting into it I realized I practically cant get them back without winning extreme amounts of rounds, like 25? And that for ONE planter!

Is there any way for me to get my beastmoon planters back and how can I more efficiently earn more? Because having them as a super rare drop from wins sounds like youll never get more than 3, let alone one if you're like me and weren't aware of their exclusiveness when you obtained them.

Defender
Jul 26, 2012
You get 2 Beastmoon planters after your first match, and you get a 3rd planter after completing your 25th match (also earning the Beastmoon Warrior badge.) Unfortunately I think this is the maximum amount you can ever get on one character because they are marked No Trade.

You could do a Beastmoon match on one of your other characters and transfer seeds and reagents through the shared bank instead. But that still mean you would be short 2 planters on your account, and you wouldn't be able to transfer battle coins back over. I think your best option would be to reach out the KI support and see if they can restore them. They should be able to determine that your character has completed a Beastmoon match but does not have the planters in their bank, house(s), or attic.

You aren't the first person I've heard of trashing or selling their Beastmoon planters, though. I think KI should give them the No Trash, No Sell, and No Feed tags. They are one of the few items in the game KI would be justified in making extremely difficult to get rid of. You can only ever get 3 per character so it's not like people's inventories would get clogged up with them either.