Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

remove mana from rank pvp

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Hi Samantha Max

mana burn is a broken spell in rank pvp it needs to be a no pvp in rank pvp just in pve please thank you.

Mana burn should be remove from rank pvp please and thank you.

Or nerf -80 damage per pip to -30 per pip that will help mana burn.

( I'm a friendly player in rank pvp mostly).

Survivor
Sep 16, 2015
I disagree, Mana Burn has already been nerfed before, it doesn't need it again.

Ice is a top tier Player at rank 120, 130 or 140. If you can't get a solid winning record,
then there are other issues at hand. Gear on your player, wrong deck setup, bad pet, or
lack of decision skill needed to win the match. Or you have a combination of those issues.

Mana Burn is fine as is, as all spells have been rebalanced to be fair. Balance has been
nerfed enough, especially after LoreMaster was reduced so much, it made it useless in PVP.

I would suggest that you go to Practice PVP and play there until you win most of your matches,
at least 3 of 5 on a regular basis.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
3DGhost on Dec 8, 2020 wrote:
I disagree, Mana Burn has already been nerfed before, it doesn't need it again.

Ice is a top tier Player at rank 120, 130 or 140. If you can't get a solid winning record,
then there are other issues at hand. Gear on your player, wrong deck setup, bad pet, or
lack of decision skill needed to win the match. Or you have a combination of those issues.

Mana Burn is fine as is, as all spells have been rebalanced to be fair. Balance has been
nerfed enough, especially after LoreMaster was reduced so much, it made it useless in PVP.

I would suggest that you go to Practice PVP and play there until you win most of your matches,
at least 3 of 5 on a regular basis.
80 damage pier pips is a little to much damage for a balance wizard less KingsIsle upgrades the ice weaver shield -60 then balance can keep there booster cheater spell.

Mana burn is like the minions machine.

Samantha lvl 130

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
Barbie934m on Dec 7, 2020 wrote:
Hi Samantha Max

mana burn is a broken spell in rank pvp it needs to be a no pvp in rank pvp just in pve please thank you.

Mana burn should be remove from rank pvp please and thank you.

Or nerf -80 damage per pip to -30 per pip that will help mana burn.

( I'm a friendly player in rank pvp mostly).
Just use your pips and keep them low and mana burn is useless for the balance wizard to use. It was already nerfed earlier this year.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2020
Barbie934m on Dec 12, 2020 wrote:
80 damage pier pips is a little to much damage for a balance wizard less KingsIsle upgrades the ice weaver shield -60 then balance can keep there booster cheater spell.

Mana burn is like the minions machine.

Samantha lvl 130
ok ice main