Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"TBD" Karamelle Badges

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 15, 2017
Are these intended to be TBD as some kind of joke? Also, the TBD Quake Charmer badge uses the image of Fellspawn.

Administrator
KKingler on Nov 19, 2020 wrote:
Are these intended to be TBD as some kind of joke? Also, the TBD Quake Charmer badge uses the image of Fellspawn.
They shouldn't be TBD, we've changed most of them to their proper label. If you see any others, please let us know. Thanks!

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
There used to be a badge for doing a battle solo wasn't there? I h fought the Quake charmer solo and it gave me a separate badge when I fought with a team. I have the titles "Chicken Scratcher" and "Quaker G.O.A.T. I remember getting a TBD solo Copy Quat badge at one point(gone now). Now I just finished Judge Veg solo (with a couple monstrology minions), are there still solo badges out there or are they gone now?

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
Ethan Troll Hammer on Nov 22, 2020 wrote:
There used to be a badge for doing a battle solo wasn't there? I h fought the Quake charmer solo and it gave me a separate badge when I fought with a team. I have the titles "Chicken Scratcher" and "Quaker G.O.A.T. I remember getting a TBD solo Copy Quat badge at one point(gone now). Now I just finished Judge Veg solo (with a couple monstrology minions), are there still solo badges out there or are they gone now?
They still are, they just changed the names to what they should be.