Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle tours ratings toggle suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I have a love hate relationship with the update to housing. I have a house that is in the top 50 of a category. I spent probably 200 hours on said house, custom building it with arcane building blocks. furnishing it castle magic etc. unfortunately it will never be on the leaderboards again due to the requirement for inside and outside rating. Please let us toggle the requirement on a per house basis as we are putting it into the house. additionally please let use place the "start location" for a house. Allowing players to teleport to the start of a house while neat breaks many players houses who utilized teleporters to get to them. Another change while not super important is to allow players to teleport and stay in the tour I use my teleporters as extensions of my house not taking them to new houses. its frustrating to know that while my house may be cool it will never fully be seen or rated due to the current system. Please Please adjust it.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I was in the most AMAZING house I've ever seen today. It was like the Darkmore yard with portals and giant animations of spells everywhere and hedge mazes blocked my path - but I couldn't go inside the castle AND I couldn't rate the yard. I ended up just going out what seemed to be the exit. But it didn't let me rate because I hadn't visited the other area.

This addition would have fixed it.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
OH also, we need a approved speed chat way to leave messages for the people's houses we visit. That owner should know, if it wasn't their design - I couldn't find the door to the house, I wasn't allowed to rate the yard and it was the best house I've ever seen.