Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Decks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2020
So i’m New to wizard101 and i bought some lore packs out of the shop and i got some spells but when i go to equip them they aren’t in my spell deck?

Survivor
Dec 25, 2018
They may have been treasure cards. Try going to your deck (P) and clicking the icon at the top left corner. There, you can see every single treasure card you own.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2011
Are you looking at your treasure cards? If the spells you got are the yellow cards then they are one time use.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome to the Game and the Forums!

Firstly, you should be incredibly proud and happy you managed to obtain even one spell from these packs. Spell drops are incredibly rare. The fact that you got more than one is quite something!

Whenever you learn a new spell whether by a drop, or trained etc. if there is space within your spellbook, then the spells will automatically be added.

If there isn't space, you will have to manually add them yourself.

Be sure not to confuse actual spells with just treasure cards though. They are two different things that operate differently. Spell are permanent, treasure cards are one time use [temporary] and will have to be added to your side deck for usage.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
I think you are probably talking about treasure cards. To put treasure cards into a deck, open the deck and look at the top left for the little blue banner with the gold circle and click it. This opens your sideboard, the part of the deck where treasure cards are kept. At the same time the display on the right switches from showing trained spells to treasure cards. You may have to click different schools to find the ones you got from packs. When you are through with the sideboard, clicking the upper left button again returns you to the main part of the deck with trained spells. To use a treasure card in combat, first discard a spell in your hand (right click) then click the draw button, this gives you a random treasure card from your sideboard.