Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Locked account - captcha issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2011
Hello, i am trying to log into the game, and it keeps telling me that my account is locked and i need to complete the captcha and my username and password to unlock it. After i do that successfully, i try to log in, but it just repeats the same thing, that my account is locked and i need to unlock it.

What is this problem?? How do i solve this? I can log in on the w101 site, but not in the game.

Administrator
tigerexx0077 on Nov 11, 2020 wrote:
Hello, i am trying to log into the game, and it keeps telling me that my account is locked and i need to complete the captcha and my username and password to unlock it. After i do that successfully, i try to log in, but it just repeats the same thing, that my account is locked and i need to unlock it.

What is this problem?? How do i solve this? I can log in on the w101 site, but not in the game.
Apologies about this problem, we're looking into it now and will update the community here when a resolution is in place.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2017
Same issue here. Been trying to log in for hours.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2020
The same thing is happening to me! I thought I was the only one and got a lil bit scared....I've even changed my password twice and reinstalled the game but it still says the same thing... it just goes back to 'your account is now locked' every time I unlock it

Explorer
May 30, 2010
Add another issue to that: the Captcha images are so tiny that I can hardly see what they are. Seriously, on my 24" monitor it was about 2"x3", divided into a grid and those pictures are nearly impossible to see. I'm glad I hadn't been trying to play on my tablet.

While I did (eventually) manage to see enough of the images to get back into my account, it was seriously annoying. Almost as annoying as being locked out for fat-fingering my password one time.