Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leafstorm Trained isn't working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I recently made a pet with "Leafstorm Trained" as one of it's talents only to find out that it isn't casting when I click on the card. I have the ability unlocked and it appears in my deck but everytime I try to cast it the spell wont go off. Normal single-hit maycasts have no problems but for some reason this one wont work.

Administrator
PandaKitties on Nov 6, 2020 wrote:
I recently made a pet with "Leafstorm Trained" as one of it's talents only to find out that it isn't casting when I click on the card. I have the ability unlocked and it appears in my deck but everytime I try to cast it the spell wont go off. Normal single-hit maycasts have no problems but for some reason this one wont work.
Make sure you select the pet's spell before your own, or else you may not get the chance to cast it.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Also make sure your pet has ample happiness for it.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I reported this a long time ago. Others have too.

Here is what everyone with Leafstorm say is happening,
If fighting more than 1 enemy, and the first enemy is defeated, Leafstorm will not register an enemy to click on.

Is this what you are experiencing PandaKitties?

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
Glad I saw this thread . . . I was suspicious that the 'trained' spells had something to do with the pet icon amd I don't like the petability thing and won't use it so I won't be training . . . but I would like to find the leafstorm talent!