Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

screen shots/ photomancy

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I don't know if it's my pc or a game issue, but for some reason when I take a screen shot the pictures are no where to be found on my pc or the in game album. How do I fix it so I can take pictures again?

Thank you

Administrator
mittensk on Oct 22, 2020 wrote:
I don't know if it's my pc or a game issue, but for some reason when I take a screen shot the pictures are no where to be found on my pc or the in game album. How do I fix it so I can take pictures again?

Thank you
Hi mittensk! You're probably doing it right and the photos are just being placed in an unexpected location.

Have a look at this wonderfully written community post about Photomancy and see if there's any steps that might have been missed: http://theuntoldspiral.com/wizard101/ki-live-reveals-photomancy/

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
No I'm not missing any of the steps. When I go to take a picture, when I click on the take picture tab it does the click/flash like its suppose to but the whole interface for it stays up. No where in my photo album in the game, or on my screen shot files on the actual pc are showing any of the pictures taken. This is a relatively new problem. Last time it worked was october 14 and it was glitchy then. I had to try at various houses and spots before it worked.