Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Participation Trophies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
I don't know much about them but from what I have researched the best way to get them is by pvp, something that I dont really like myself and I feel like has nothing to do with crafting, my suggestion is either take them out of the recipes or make them easier or find an alternate solution to earn them, because as of now I'm stuck doing something I hate because I dont have a choice but to do this

Explorer
May 28, 2012
Yes PVP is one of the ways to acquire the participation trophies, but I have found that you may acquire them by doing the Daily Assignments. Yes I know they may be a drudge to do but that is how I was able to craft three wands and still have some sitting in the shared bank for my up and coming wizards. You don’t have to be a member to acquire them
I will quote from one of my other posts regarding this matter
“The trophies do not show up in the chat box as the rewards from the Daily Assignments normally do, but if you check your reagents after doing the dailies for a month you may have received one as there is only a chance for it. You don’t have the chance with every chest.

My smallest crowns account (2 wizards) have a total of 8 trophies (2 one on one, 6 on another). Next account has a total of 8 trophies and this was doing the dailies. They will not be able to craft the item as they are only levels 20-30 currently. I have been able to obtain the trophies on my two members accounts the same way. And this was only since January 1, 2019. And I do not PVP.”
“With diligence you too can obtain the necessary trophies as this quest is not required to advance in the crafting quests as Professor Falmea stated in her Producer’s letter for the month of December 2017”

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Illidrian on Oct 21, 2020 wrote:
I don't know much about them but from what I have researched the best way to get them is by pvp, something that I dont really like myself and I feel like has nothing to do with crafting, my suggestion is either take them out of the recipes or make them easier or find an alternate solution to earn them, because as of now I'm stuck doing something I hate because I dont have a choice but to do this
We have been asking for a change on this for quite some time. PT has been an issue since they were first introduced to the game. Many of us agree that something like a PT should not be in any crafting recipe outside of PvP crafting.

I don't like PvP, the events that have been added in the last couple of years either. I did PvP with my Fire when I first started playing but won't go back to the discord that has erupted in the arena.

Here is a link to one of the threads that has been going since January 1, 2020.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/crafting/participation-trophy-reagent-in-dire-need-8ad6a4276f184070016f63f5f29e4422?page=1

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
Complete your Daily Quests and keep checking your reagents as it is never indicated that they have been given but they are rewarded, a few weeks of this and you may have what you need without having to do any PvP.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
GabrielFireWeilder on Oct 23, 2020 wrote:
Complete your Daily Quests and keep checking your reagents as it is never indicated that they have been given but they are rewarded, a few weeks of this and you may have what you need without having to do any PvP.
I did them daily on 12 wizards for several months without fail. NOT a single PT. So that isn't a solution. PvP is not something I am going back to again. I did PvP 10 years ago and not interested it doing so again. As for the Dailies, I quit doing them 3 months ago. Now I only do them if it is a Visit an area but not wasting time doing battles.

Explorer
Jan 10, 2012
Never understood why PT could not be added to final boss fight drops, your participating in the fight with team of other players?. Many people have been turned off of PVP, or just don't care to play it in the first place.