Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Exalted Life Amulet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
Within the last 10 days or so, I have devoted around 35 hours on my wizard into farming for the Exalted Life Amulet between Cronus (about 75 runs in that span) and Gladiator (about 225 runs in that span), who are both capable of dropping the amulet. However, I have had no luck. I wanted to ask if anyone has had any luck with receiving this amulet recently, and if you have any tips on how to increase my chances (for I am superstitious in these cases). Nothing seems to be working for me, and I would greatly appreciate any recommendations on how to get the Exalted Life Amulet as soon as possible. Thank you.

And I really want the Exalted Life Amulet, so please don't recommend targeting a different life mastery amulet.

Explorer
May 06, 2013
I would love to have one too. What boss is most likely to drop one?

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
Update: I actually got it from Cronus!

If you are targeting it like I was, I would recommend Cronus. After around 225 runs of Gladiator with no luck, I’m convinced his rate must be awful. I got mine on around run 135 of Cronus, but I had 2 friends who also got it within that span as well, so I think that rate might be better. I even tried one run of the Sand Squid in Atlantea too with no luck. But yeah, I would recommend Cronus in Tartarus as I got it and 2 other friends got it in around 135 runs. Best of luck to you!

Community Leader
That is some serious determination you got there! Sorry to hear you weren't able to obtain the amulet. In the past, I did manage to have plenty of exalted amulets (life and others) drop for me while quad-boxing. The thing is, I wasn't really going for them. I was either after the athame / ring or Amber.

I wish you best of luck in your farming and let us know if you get it!

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Daniel SkullFist on Jun 2, 2020 wrote:
Within the last 10 days or so, I have devoted around 35 hours on my wizard into farming for the Exalted Life Amulet between Cronus (about 75 runs in that span) and Gladiator (about 225 runs in that span), who are both capable of dropping the amulet. However, I have had no luck. I wanted to ask if anyone has had any luck with receiving this amulet recently, and if you have any tips on how to increase my chances (for I am superstitious in these cases). Nothing seems to be working for me, and I would greatly appreciate any recommendations on how to get the Exalted Life Amulet as soon as possible. Thank you.

And I really want the Exalted Life Amulet, so please don't recommend targeting a different life mastery amulet.