Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Hamster

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
this pet should be tradeable, it did not state that it wasn't during the deckathalon, so i wasted a lot of my time and snacks getting it and training it to mega on my fire wiz for absolutely nothing. please correct this. *my original post went far more in depth on this topic, but it seems that there is now a timeout on this page preventing me from writing lengthy posts

Administrator
ash5super on May 29, 2020 wrote:
this pet should be tradeable, it did not state that it wasn't during the deckathalon, so i wasted a lot of my time and snacks getting it and training it to mega on my fire wiz for absolutely nothing. please correct this. *my original post went far more in depth on this topic, but it seems that there is now a timeout on this page preventing me from writing lengthy posts
We are aware of the discrepancy with the other hamsters and will have a fix in soon!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I just checked my Life Hamster pet and it is still not tradeable. How soon is soon?

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
Sparck on May 29, 2020 wrote:
We are aware of the discrepancy with the other hamsters and will have a fix in soon!
This pet is still a "no trade item". I would assume that during an update this can be as simple as changing a "no" to a "yes". Sparck, how much longer must we wait?

Community Leader
ash5super on Jun 23, 2020 wrote:
This pet is still a "no trade item". I would assume that during an update this can be as simple as changing a "no" to a "yes". Sparck, how much longer must we wait?
As you can see, this is a known issue and it is being addressed. Unfortunately, it may take more time than that due to game mechanics and spamming the thread won't rush it any farther. I believe it is one of the changes being implemented with the upcoming test realm which seems to be soon (with all the teasing going on).

In the meantime, you can work on your pet on your current wizard and perfect it or work on other pets. Soon, you will be able to simply transfer it via shared bank. All good things come in good time ;)

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
This pet is now tradeable, and that's a good thing. However during the wait for it to be tradeable, I used my fairy friend Jade on it from the spring scroll of fortune only to find out that now I still cannot trade the pet because it has a jewel on it. I do not want to shatter the fairy friend jade as it is insanely good and currently unobtainable, how can this be resolved?

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
ash5super on Jul 22, 2020 wrote:
This pet is now tradeable, and that's a good thing. However during the wait for it to be tradeable, I used my fairy friend Jade on it from the spring scroll of fortune only to find out that now I still cannot trade the pet because it has a jewel on it. I do not want to shatter the fairy friend jade as it is insanely good and currently unobtainable, how can this be resolved?
At this point I would suggest you hatch it and send the new hatch to ur share bank to trade instead.