Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team Up - Multiple Quests in Single Dungeon - Aquila

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2011
I see this was talked about before but I haven't seen any response or acknowledgement from K.I.

It would be awesome if in Aquila (or any other area with a similar situation) you could select which quest / farming you want to team up for where there are bosses / quests nested in the same sigils;

Cronus / Hades in Tatarus
Tentacles / Poseidon in Atlantea
Gladiator / Zeus in Mt Olympus

It's frustrating to want to complete (for example) the Poseidon quest and get teamed up with others who are only there for Tentacles (or vice versa).

You can already filter by Quest / Farming and how many for your team so it doesn't seem like making which quest a selection as well would be too difficult.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
I really like this idea. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to do Hades and there's people only for Cronus and vice versa. This would also be great for people wanting to farm Gladiator Dimachaerus and the Tentacles but can only find level 30s and 70s. Would love to see this addition KI!

Survivor
Mar 03, 2020
do this for darkmoor too

it takes far too long for people to actually get the quest done in darkmoor because people just can't fathom doing 1 additional fight in upper halls and it's a hit or miss in graveyard, just praying people won't just do the first fight for athame then ditch.