Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2020
how can I get a item back that is needed for the quest ring in the new I fed my pet one of the rings I needed by mistake???

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
20Jules02 on May 21, 2020 wrote:
how can I get a item back that is needed for the quest ring in the new I fed my pet one of the rings I needed by mistake???
You can't get it back, just craft a new one.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
Hello!

Unfortunately, I have no good news for you. Once something has been fed to your pet, it cannot be retrieved. I have actually done this before on a creating quest, so I know how you feel. I would recommend in the future using the lock feature in your backpack - it is a small padlock icon on the bottom of your screen for each item. This does not allow you to sell or feed an item without unlocking it first, so it is harder to accidentally remove something you need.
Sorry I couldn't help you more, but hang in there!

Morgan DragonRiver 130

Explorer
May 28, 2012
It is very easy to get distracted and sometimes in a hurry and have accidently fed crafted item to the pet.
But, I will list a couple of ways to help:

1. . One thing you may be able to do is purchase one from the Bazaar—this may work as it has recorded your crafting the item.

2. The other thing to try if the above is not accepted is to sadly recraft the item, lock your crafted items before you leave the table

Hope this helps and in the future remember to lock the item before leaving the crafting table.