Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Bug] Doomsday Krok Gauntlet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
I've noticed at the end of gauntlet after you defeat the Final boss, when the Teleporter pops up, Friends and I were unable to go back to the dungeon entrance. One friend managed to slip through but no one else could leave. Other than that I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary.

Administrator
CodeTerminus on May 12, 2020 wrote:
I've noticed at the end of gauntlet after you defeat the Final boss, when the Teleporter pops up, Friends and I were unable to go back to the dungeon entrance. One friend managed to slip through but no one else could leave. Other than that I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary.
Thanks CodeTerminus, we're taking a look!

Survivor
Apr 08, 2015
Same happen to my friends and I. We had to start dungeon many times to be able to finish it and still we where unable to go entrance.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I cane across an error of my own yesterday. I went into the dungeon with two other Wizards, one Max level like I am, and the other level 30 or so. For whatever, reason, the gauntlet got very confused and tried to spawn enemies from both tiers of the gauntlet. Enemies for the level 30 gauntlet were overlayed on top of those for Max-level Wizards. Perhaps there was an error in the code?