Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI Wizard City Trivia Incorrection

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Hey Kingsisle, I hope you are all taking care and are safe and well in these drastic occasions in the world right now.

Just wanted to bring awareness to this possible incorrection in KI Free Trivia Games.

I believe in the Wizard101 Wizard City Trivia, there is a question which states, "What School is all about Creativity?"

Now, the current correct answer to this question currently is Storm, although I strongly believe that this answer should have been Myth.

I'm not sure if this was a mistake or not, but it's been like this on the Trivia for a while now, or maybe I could be wrong. But I do remember when I first began questing through Wizard City, during the introduction of Ravenwood, the Professor's do state that Myth is considered a school of Art and Creativity, and Storm is considered a quick lightning fast school.

I hope all is well with you guys, and just wanted to bring this to your attention.

Thank you, Sincerely

Administrator
JustValiant on May 4, 2020 wrote:
Hey Kingsisle, I hope you are all taking care and are safe and well in these drastic occasions in the world right now.

Just wanted to bring awareness to this possible incorrection in KI Free Trivia Games.

I believe in the Wizard101 Wizard City Trivia, there is a question which states, "What School is all about Creativity?"

Now, the current correct answer to this question currently is Storm, although I strongly believe that this answer should have been Myth.

I'm not sure if this was a mistake or not, but it's been like this on the Trivia for a while now, or maybe I could be wrong. But I do remember when I first began questing through Wizard City, during the introduction of Ravenwood, the Professor's do state that Myth is considered a school of Art and Creativity, and Storm is considered a quick lightning fast school.

I hope all is well with you guys, and just wanted to bring this to your attention.

Thank you, Sincerely
Hi JustValiant, doing well here, thanks for inquiring!

That's a good question, this has been set for a long time now, but we'll check it out. Your reasoning makes sense.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Sparck on May 5, 2020 wrote:
Hi JustValiant, doing well here, thanks for inquiring!

That's a good question, this has been set for a long time now, but we'll check it out. Your reasoning makes sense.
There are also other incorrections that need to be fixed.

For example, on the Animal trivia, the question of which animal is in the genus Uncia, with the correct answer being snow leopard, is no longer valid. Snow leopards have been relocated to genus Panthera since at least 2010. I pointed this out a while back, but to my knowledge nothing has been done regarding it.