Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Update Notes for April 24, 2020

AuthorMessage
Administrator
This is the first update to the Spring Update that was released earlier this week.

If you don't see an issue here that's still apparent in the game, we most likely know about it and are hoping to get it resolved in future updates (including the fix for the second time you speak with Sohomer for the 'Some Assembly Required' quest). This is especially true for larger systems like the Item UI.
Thanks again community for your feedback to help identify some of these issues!

Quests
  • Previously completed quests no longer show as available
  • Players should now be able to complete these quests:
  • 'Pitter Pattern'' (there are still some issues we hope to resolve by next week)
  • 'The Lore You Know'
  • The Monkey Business magic carpet ride no longer causes issues with completing the Mirage storyline
  • Corrected issues with Wizards who were partway through Triton Avenue before the update and had multiple mainline quests.
  • Penny now gives pet snacks to playersResolved some duplicate NPCs appearing in Triton Avenue

Pets
  • Players can no longer turn into their pets while waiting to enter a combat sigil
  • Pets are now show properly under the Hybrid tab in the Pet Kiosk
  • Pets should appear properly when right clicking them in your inventory

Combat & Loot
  • Fellspawn will now drop skeleton keys and socket wrenches
  • Corrected issue with Fellspawn losing his bubble
  • Myth Deckathalon now drops the Myth deck instead of the Storm deck
  • Entering PvP while Playing as Your Pet will now properly change you back into your Wizard and allow you to cast spells
  • Players should now draw properly in Ranked PvP
  • Tournaments now show Arena Ticket Rewards properly

Misc.
  • Several graphical issues resolved

Complete notes added to the bottom of the Spring Update announcement.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
So question ?

Now you updated Fellspawns bubble so we can't change it at all not with pet card field change from attck or even by casting dispel then field change.

so while mobs casting downs on us and stacking shields max we can hit for is 9999 to drag fight out where not trying to be mean once you win nothing drops just saying Good Job.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
Hi I have a level 48 storm character and I had just gotten the quest for Storm Lord. However, when I tried to talk to Sohomer Sunblade, he just offered me the new Triton Avenue quests from the update. This meant that I am stuck and cannot continue the quest. I tried changing areas, realms, loaded out of the area and came back in ,and even switched to classic mode to see if that would help. I later tried relaunching the game but nothing changed. Should I just reinstall the game at this point or is there anything I can do within the game to fix this?

Thanks

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
I was using the advanced moving button and moved a platform over my garden as i thought this would be a good way to be able to treat multiple plants at one time. I set platform and placed seed. Worked a couple times but then the platform got stuck somehow, it wont let me pick up the platform even when i try to use the attic button to pick it up it wont budge. My beast mode seed planters are under the platform and they also appear to be stuck please fix.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Ronan Storm on Apr 24, 2020 wrote:
Hi I have a level 48 storm character and I had just gotten the quest for Storm Lord. However, when I tried to talk to Sohomer Sunblade, he just offered me the new Triton Avenue quests from the update. This meant that I am stuck and cannot continue the quest. I tried changing areas, realms, loaded out of the area and came back in ,and even switched to classic mode to see if that would help. I later tried relaunching the game but nothing changed. Should I just reinstall the game at this point or is there anything I can do within the game to fix this?

Thanks
Im having the same exact problem!!!! I am so annoyed I just want my new card and I shouldn't be having to struggle with this, I am very very annoyed!!!!

Survivor
Oct 30, 2009
Only one person at a time in a group can complete 'the lore you know' - the book becomes inactive for others, and only the first person to read the book gets credit.