Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Warlord's Wurst Removal

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm slightly confused as to why Warlord's Wurst were taken out of the Pet Pavilion (old from Broc Connery). As someone who runs multiple accounts, I don't have time to garden on all of my accounts. I train some of my pets using Warlord's Wurst, but now they've been taken out. Farming for couch potato seeds and Evil Magma Pea seeds can be grueling and not my definition of "fun". Please, for the love of all of us non-gardeners, please put Warlord's Wurst back inside the Pet Pavilion.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2014
Yea, this really sucks... Makes me not want to play the game anymore.

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
Agreed! Plus it's a fair trade because it costed arena tickets, so it's not like we were just getting half-mega snacks for free

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
They doubled Hatch cost and took away all decent Pet snacks that could be bought with Tickets in Pet pavillion.

Question is game ending ? And this update is a last chance effort to get IRL money on Mega snack packs before shutdown.

Or is it just a statement that people that just pay $9.99 a month and don't spend $500 a month on crowns are not worthy to have access to anything almost decent.

Just saying Warlord Wurst, Tower shield Tarts are great but are better than 8 point cards for 20 tickets that are now the current.

I PVP tournament just to get tickets to hatch and raise pets. Now Hatch cost is outrageous for a pet that is gonna fail 9 out of 10 times and now dont have access to any decent snacks unless want to garden constantly or just give you my CC to charge to no end.

Please let us know if this is a statement from Ki to leave and find a new game to play

TY