Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sohomer Sunblade - Stormlord and Some Assembly Required

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Thanks everyone for your patience while we work on a fix for this latest issue. The following post is where we are tracking these issues and when we can confirm they have been fixed:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/spring-update-link-new-issues-here-please-8ad6a42571a0edd50171a3e1ee5c39e3?page=1

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
Sparck on May 3, 2020 wrote:
Thanks everyone for your patience while we work on a fix for this latest issue. The following post is where we are tracking these issues and when we can confirm they have been fixed:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/spring-update-link-new-issues-here-please-8ad6a42571a0edd50171a3e1ee5c39e3?page=1
I had the quest before the update. and it is still not working for me. I have no way to talk to Sohomer.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2018
Still not working

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
bethbird01 on May 3, 2020 wrote:
I had the quest before the update. and it is still not working for me. I have no way to talk to Sohomer.
Hey are fixing it bro it will take time cause they have other bugs to squish

Defender
Aug 08, 2015
I mean I got it to work on my baby storm today (5/4/2020). He had a question mark above his head and everything.

Defender
Aug 08, 2015
Update on my last comment: Nevermind. Didn't know you had to talk to him twice rip

Defender
Aug 08, 2015
Update on my last comment update: I logged completely out and relogged, and Sohomer had the question above his head on the "Some Assembly Required" quest. So it works now for me (5/4/2020).

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Erica LifePetal on May 4, 2020 wrote:
Update on my last comment update: I logged completely out and relogged, and Sohomer had the question above his head on the "Some Assembly Required" quest. So it works now for me (5/4/2020).
The quest for "Pitter Pattern" is the quest that does not work. No question mark over Sohomer's head. "Some Assembly Required" worked just fine for me as well.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2017
Perfect! Thanks for the update and thank you to KI and their team for fixing this issue so promptly ♥️

Survivor
Aug 20, 2010
So you can confirm you now have the Storm Lord spell...?

Survivor
Apr 10, 2020
jakeee51 on May 5, 2020 wrote:
If you have taken the ques doesn't work.
It only works for those who haven't caught it.

Defender
Aug 08, 2015
Kiki IceFlame on May 5, 2020 wrote:
The quest for "Pitter Pattern" is the quest that does not work. No question mark over Sohomer's head. "Some Assembly Required" worked just fine for me as well.
Both quests worked just fine for me.

Defender
Aug 08, 2015
jakeee51 on May 5, 2020 wrote:
Yes. I have the spell now.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2019
There is still no question mark over his head for me.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2017
Hi,

On my storm character, I need to talk to Sohomer Sunblade for the "Pitter Pattern" quest in Triton Avenue but due to the new updates it will not allow me to talk to him to complete the quest. I tried switching realms, restarting my computer, as well as logging in and out to see if it works, but it does not unfortunately.

Please fix this bug as soon as possible.

Thank you,
SophiaThunderHeart

Survivor
Jun 30, 2017
The quest for "Pitter Pattern" is the quest that does not work. No question mark over Sohomer's head.

Please fix that as soon as possible,

SophiaThunderHeart

Survivor
Mar 14, 2020
Erica LifePetal on May 5, 2020 wrote:
What do you mean by completely logged out? May you tell me what you did?

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Not me :(

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
I mean I got it to work on my baby storm today (5/4/2020). He had a question mark above his head and everything.
It’s the storm lord one that’s the issue

Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
This is ridiculous 2+ weeks waiting a fix for this spell/quest and for some reason this thread is listed in the resolved section of your thread. It's really not please fix this.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
NaixNoel on May 5, 2020 wrote:
If you have taken the ques doesn't work.
It only works for those who haven't caught it.
That’s the big problem right there
Where if you started the quest and in the middle of it it glitches

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Well Update ... mines still doesn’t work .. I still see no Yellow Arrow & next quest dialogue

Please I hope you guys look into the ones who still have this problem cause couple people here have there’s running My character is Luke Skywalker Lv 49

Survivor
Aug 20, 2010
I logged out completely like you said. Even restarted computer, still nothing. Can you tell us exactly how you managed to fix it and get Storm Lord spell?

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
Still didn't work for me :(

Survivor
Mar 10, 2014
I have been checking in daily to see if fixed. I am level 59 now and still have no storm lord spell cause of bug.