Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sohomer Sunblade - Stormlord and Some Assembly Required

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Same problem can’t talk to Sohomer to continue the storm lord quest.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2020
Survivor
Aug 20, 2010
I also have the same problem. I'm aware they're already working on it. But can we get an ETA? If not than when can we get one?

-Thanks

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
jakeee51 on Apr 26, 2020 wrote:
I also have the same problem. I'm aware they're already working on it. But can we get an ETA? If not than when can we get one?

-Thanks
Ugh! Same issue here... they need to fix it asap because my membership is about to run out. I hope they would do something in favor of us waiting... I am almost lvl 60 without Stormlord! How insane...

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
This happen to my waisted too got to level 48 and did the first part of the quest and went to see sohomer and there is no quest marker on the top of his head. Do you know the eta. Of the fix I really want this spell.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2019
I just got to level 48 and got to the storm lord quest. possibly due to the spring update it effected speaking to sohomer sunblade for the second time about the quest. i collected the quests that he is given but still wont let me talk to him for the storm lord quest. i hope this bug will be fixed soon because i see a lot of people are complaining about it. but for now since i wont be able to move on with help with storm lord or if getting to higher levels and cannot get anymore spells without this requirement of storm lord, i will make another character and use that in the meantime. i hope to see this fixed soon. but triton avenue is beautiful btw and i get there is usually minor bugs within bigger updates, dont let peoples demands put you in stress, because i see how people are complaining.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
I have 7 wizards on my account. Out of those, 6 of them existed prior to the April Update. Those 6 wizards only see one set of NPC's in Triton Avenue-the original ones. Sohomer is in his new spot, but Suzie, Duncan, and Blad are where they've always been since before this latest update, and Artur is not there for me at all. The exception is my newest wizard, who was created after this update specifically to see whether or not the issue would be there for him or not. He is the only one who can see the new versions of this. I don't know if there are others with this issue, but as far as I can see any wizards that existed before this update are unable to see the new NPCs in Triton, with the exception of Sohomer.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
I'm also having this problem still with my level 48 spell right now.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2016
I still can't speak to Sohomer Sunblade after the patch for the Pitter Pattern quest, is it my character or is the quest still not working?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
vayoraz vanessa on Apr 28, 2020 wrote:
I just got to level 48 and got to the storm lord quest. possibly due to the spring update it effected speaking to sohomer sunblade for the second time about the quest. i collected the quests that he is given but still wont let me talk to him for the storm lord quest. i hope this bug will be fixed soon because i see a lot of people are complaining about it. but for now since i wont be able to move on with help with storm lord or if getting to higher levels and cannot get anymore spells without this requirement of storm lord, i will make another character and use that in the meantime. i hope to see this fixed soon. but triton avenue is beautiful btw and i get there is usually minor bugs within bigger updates, dont let peoples demands put you in stress, because i see how people are complaining.
I am having same problem... you can still move on and quest but it will be more difficult. I just got Levi at level 58, and I never got Stormlord, so maybe keep trying?

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
I started my new storm character less than a week ago and i am already at celestia. When i turned lvl 48 i went to go get my Stormlord spell and i couldn't talk to Sohomer Sunblade. I'm trying to beat the game as fast as possible and this is causing a big delay in my grind to 120. Please fix this asap kingsisle

Survivor
May 23, 2011
SSBAJA on Apr 22, 2020 wrote:
I'm playing on my storm wizard, just turned level 48, doing the Storm Lord spell quest.

The new changes to Triton Avenue have bugged out Sohomer Sunblade and will not allow me to talk to him for the quest. I figured that If I completed the new quest he had to defeat some Electric Eels, he might work.

This did not work, relogging and switching realms did not fix him.
Same problem. How am I supposed to lvl up without any good cards.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
When will this glitch or bug or whatever it is be fixed ?

Survivor
Jan 29, 2020
2020 and the same issue has raised its head again. I have a L49 Storm wizard and was just completing all the low level quests that were raised again (Hate doing quests twice) but Sohomer Sunblade has no !/? over his head at all but my quests tells me to talk to him.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
This problem is still going on with me
Character Name : Luke Skywalker :Level 48
This is the Storm Lord Quest
I was wondering if you guys can please help me out with this quest that broke down or glitched basically I was trying to do the storm lord quest and when I would be done finding the items and battling the Kraken in triton Avenue
I went back to the character called “sohomer Sunblade”
I finished his dialogue & once I did the yellow big arrow sends me back to him and it doesn’t say press x Button
and it doesn’t send you to the next quest please help
& is there any chance you guys can make me re-do This quest if it’s possible Please & Thank you Or anyway you guys can fix this

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Sparck on Apr 24, 2020 wrote:
The patch fixed the first part, but we're still working on the second part.
I still have the same problem on mine right :(
Please please help us :(
I hope this is resolve very soon

Survivor
Dec 20, 2018
Same here :(

Administrator
GlitchBug225 on Apr 29, 2020 wrote:
I still have the same problem on mine right :(
Please please help us :(
I hope this is resolve very soon
If all goes well, we hope to have a fix in within the next day or so, possibly tomorrow morning.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2020
Sparck on Apr 29, 2020 wrote:
If all goes well, we hope to have a fix in within the next day or so, possibly tomorrow morning.
ok

Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
It’s still glitched for, it won’t let me talk to him. It doesn’t even show that I can talk to him

Survivor
Dec 10, 2016
Sparck on Apr 24, 2020 wrote:
The patch fixed the first part, but we're still working on the second part.
The Pitter Pattern questline is still not fixed for me eventhough its said to be fixed on the update notes, is my game bugged?

Survivor
Oct 01, 2012
Sparck on Apr 29, 2020 wrote:
It's also happening on my level 51 storm.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2018
Yeah it's still broken 4/30/2020

Administrator
Sorry about this! We thought the bug was squashed, but like a hydra it reformed and thus we must increase our powers. Please be patient, we're absolutely working on it. Continue to report any updates here if things change.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2020
Hurry up, my club is going to end soon