Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sohomer Sunblade - Stormlord and Some Assembly Required

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
So we should expect the next maintenance patch to fix this bug?

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
frogger0617 on May 13, 2020 wrote:
Guys!!!!!!! Omg!!!!! I got to level 110 and in the arcanum you can train storm lord!!!!!!!
Dude are you being for reals and not messing around ???
& what about the glitch ???

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
jakeee51 on May 12, 2020 wrote:
They could sell it for gold in the crown shop too for people level 48+.
Life would be beautiful if they did that but they never will :(

Administrator
We hope to have a fix in place this week, please standby for confirmation!

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Guys!!!!!!! Omg!!!!! I got to level 110 and in the arcanum you can train storm lord!!!!!!!
That may cause a problem with the quest. You can’t have two storm lords in your spell book... or can you?

Survivor
Sep 01, 2019
jp2020per on May 12, 2020 wrote:
The issue is patience. Have you seen when was it first reported? I am level 75 and I cannot train a second spell. I cannot quest nor pvp in the same conditions the ones not affected by the glitch can. Are they offering anything else to us besides their countless and empty apologies?

This is a business, there was a contract, and we are the injured party. I expect more than an apology since they got my money and all the time I spent playing the game with a set of expectations, which included to have the same opportunities as other players among others, but primarily a team behind the game who will fix this issues within a reasonable amount of time.

.Can't they simply give the spell to us who have been waiting all this time until they fix the game permanently?

1.- Loremaster drops spells, what about another boss that temporarily drops it.

2.-They could put it as a crown sale in the shop and then refund us the crowns.

3.-They could eliminate the quest and put the spell as a training point one. Then they could give us back the training point.

There were so many ways to fix this for us if they were willing to do so. So many updates and scheduled maintenance set ups. Every e-mail with their empty apologies, or the automatically ones sent after 24 hours assuming the issue was solved simply built up our discontent. We are not players of a game. We are customers who pay for a service. That is the key issue. Patience is free and this game is not. My time is valuable, and I expect it to be respected.
the issues with you guys is impatience and asking too much. they put a lot of work into this game, this isnt the only major bug right now. yes it sucks a lot with money issues, but honestly you guys ask high demand. if they focus and making it easier for you guys and do what you had listed, which quiet honestly would be a lot of work. coding is difficult, and this quest line is difficult because not every player is on it, players are half way in the quest. its a an issue. what they could possibly do is put it back to before the update and choose to work on every bug there is to put it back onto live realm.
you guys are acting like this can be fixed in a snap. as i would say, do it yourself then. and with the quarantine going around, not all of the ki team are together working on it. so why dont you quit acting selfish. if you really are that worried about money then cancel your membership for the end of the month. its irritating how you people can put so much pressue and ask so much when you dont even know how video games work. games of glitches, its normal. yes this one is taking a bit, but i actually understand.
and there isnt many ways to fix it for you satisfaction. if they put it in the crowns shop, its just more work to do than focus on the majn issues. eliminating the quest is impossible, and to give you back a training point? they'd have to do that individually. unless everyone gets a free training point which isnt how the game works. the temporary bandaids for this quest is just not possible. and it sounds like a little kid is trying to give advice when they dont really known the big problem.
if they could, they could just ban your account. the disrespect held in these comments wont help them get to the goal. and as i said, this isnt the only bug thats going around.
Im just as upset as anyone. during this pandemic i got not much to do. but that doesnt mean i cant do anything else. yes money is an issue but you have to be open to other options. its a mountain but your making it seem like its a pebble. they are doing there best, and apologizes are honestly great in my opinion. your demanding so much more. yeah we are customers, but cut them some slack with whats going on during the pandemic. just cancel the membership if you arent willing to make another character or do something else.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2010
What's the point in getting the spell at level 110. 20 more levels and you're max... Could have really used Storm Lord in those earlier levels.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2020
Its fixed now(for me at least). It doesn't show a question mark above his head but does let you talk to him

Survivor
Feb 01, 2020
ty sparck for all the help you have done for us to fix this

Survivor
Nov 23, 2019
I was finally able to get storm lord today

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Sparck on May 13, 2020 wrote:
Thursday night's update did not fix it for people already in the quest, as I have just verified.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
NutterButter29 on May 15, 2020 wrote:
Its fixed now(for me at least). It doesn't show a question mark above his head but does let you talk to him
that's not fixed.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
finally, I was able to talk to SOHOMER but he had no mark on top.

Mr. Spark, and staff worked on solving this issue, Thank you :)

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
vayoraz vanessa on May 14, 2020 wrote:
the issues with you guys is impatience and asking too much. they put a lot of work into this game, this isnt the only major bug right now. yes it sucks a lot with money issues, but honestly you guys ask high demand. if they focus and making it easier for you guys and do what you had listed, which quiet honestly would be a lot of work. coding is difficult, and this quest line is difficult because not every player is on it, players are half way in the quest. its a an issue. what they could possibly do is put it back to before the update and choose to work on every bug there is to put it back onto live realm.
you guys are acting like this can be fixed in a snap. as i would say, do it yourself then. and with the quarantine going around, not all of the ki team are together working on it. so why dont you quit acting selfish. if you really are that worried about money then cancel your membership for the end of the month. its irritating how you people can put so much pressue and ask so much when you dont even know how video games work. games of glitches, its normal. yes this one is taking a bit, but i actually understand.
and there isnt many ways to fix it for you satisfaction. if they put it in the crowns shop, its just more work to do than focus on the majn issues. eliminating the quest is impossible, and to give you back a training point? they'd have to do that individually. unless everyone gets a free training point which isnt how the game works. the temporary bandaids for this quest is just not possible. and it sounds like a little kid is trying to give advice when they dont really known the big problem.
if they could, they could just ban your account. the disrespect held in these comments wont help them get to the goal. and as i said, this isnt the only bug thats going around.
Im just as upset as anyone. during this pandemic i got not much to do. but that doesnt mean i cant do anything else. yes money is an issue but you have to be open to other options. its a mountain but your making it seem like its a pebble. they are doing there best, and apologizes are honestly great in my opinion. your demanding so much more. yeah we are customers, but cut them some slack with whats going on during the pandemic. just cancel the membership if you arent willing to make another character or do something else.
Ok you too need to take the chill pill you’re making it sound like it’s everyone

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Yes!!! Finally !!! It works

Survivor
Apr 27, 2012
Noraiv11 on May 15, 2020 wrote:
finally, I was able to talk to SOHOMER but he had no mark on top.

Mr. Spark, and staff worked on solving this issue, Thank you :)
I second this. Was finally able to talk to him, he didn't have a or anything though. Finally able to get this quest off my list. Already purchased Storm Lord from the Arcanum, but happy to finally be able to finish this quest. Thanks KI for the persistence.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Sparck on May 13, 2020 wrote:
Thank you sparck you and your team for doing an incredible job fixing this !! Thank you !!! Lot for working hard

Survivor
Jun 16, 2018
GlitchBug225 on May 16, 2020 wrote:
Thank you sparck you and your team for doing an incredible job fixing this !! Thank you !!! Lot for working hard
This still doesn’t work for me I don’t know what people are talking about but this is still broken please fix soon!

Survivor
Jun 16, 2018
People said that this has been fixed and I still can’t talk to Sohomer

Survivor
Mar 17, 2013
this issue also came up for the level 75 minion quest for my storm.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
This still isn't working why is this marked as solved! I can't see a question mark above him or talk to him. I tried logging out. Its been over a month.