Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell suggestion: Harvest and Replant

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
subject says it all. Would be nice to have a spell that harvests and replants the same plant in place (if you have the seed-which would be checked after you harvest the elder plant). Please consider this KI.

If you agree, please post or like to let KI know.

Explorer
Jan 10, 2012
I assume we will get a small and large plot harvest and replant spell.
I would hope that it would harvest and replant (one plant) at a time
within the large plot until all the plants are completely replanted.
That way only "couple" of free backpacks slots are needed.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Yes, I LOVE this idea. However, I would make a change to it, or maybe an addition to it. Have one spell do ALL plots, and then 1 spell for large, medium, and small areas. The reason I say this is because sometimes, you only want to harvest one full garden and not the whole entire gouse of seeds. If I have 2 full gardens, but only want to replant 1 at a time due to energy constraints without overflowing my seeds, the area spells work for that. I have 2 side by side 69 plot EMP or DHE gardens. I dont have enough energy to replant BOTH 69 plots. I stagger the harvesting and replanting. I can MAINTAIN them just fine, just not harvest both and replant. My idea would allow people to harvest and replant each one separately.